Work With Us
WHO WE ARE:
Christina Maser Co. is an woman-owned small business in Lancaster, PA. We are primarily a wholesale business, with some online retail. We make candles, pantry items, soaps, and bath & body items. We're always looking for qualified individuals to join our team of people who are motivated by hand-making all-natural items from locally sourced ingredients that are gentle on the earth.
TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- Be passionate about the nature of hand-making artisanal goods.
- Be available to work day shifts. Our operating hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm.
- Be conscientious of keeping a clean workspace.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Current positions are listed below. Instructions to apply will be provided within each position's description. If no positions are listed, please check back later or follow our social media to be notified when positions become available.
Job Opening: Shop Assistant - Candles
- Christina Maser Co. is hiring shop assistants. Shop assistants will spend their shift in our downtown Lancaster workshop hand-making small batch candles to company standards. Shop assistants are responsible for quality control and consistency across products. Other responsibilities include standard workspace cleaning and fulfilling orders as needed. Part and full time positions available.
- Great attention to detail.
- Maintains a clean workspace.
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift 25+ lbs.
- This is a physically demanding position. Shifts are completed standing.
- Candle making experience, while a plus, is not necessary. Training will be provided.
Interview Process Note:
Our interview procedure is a two-part process due to the nature of COVID-19. If selected, we will first schedule a virtual interview. After our initial meeting, a working interview will be scheduled.
If interested, please apply via our Indeed listing here.