About this Product:
This rice paper bag refill contains 28 oz. of ultra-concentrated laundry soap. That’s enough for 38 regular or 77 HE* loads of wash. This ultra-concentrated, color safe soap is made by powdering coconut oil soap with earth friendly cleaning aids.
This is a great alternative to "baby" brand washing detergents. Absolutely safe for your diapers and everything baby related.
How to Use:
Add 1 tablespoon to running water. Please note that there will be variances in the soap "crumbles" as this product is made with human hands. Before first use, give it a good shake and mix it up. Do not use on silk. Do not mix with chlorine bleach.
Vegan, gluten free, earth friendly, sulfate free, phosphate free, and paraben free.
Ingredients: Laundry soap (coconut oil, water, and lye), oxygen bleach, sodium bicarbonate, washing soda, pure essential oils (unless unscented)
- Never run out of your favorite laundry soap again!
- Subscribe here to receive our jar size for your first order, and refill sizes in your following order.
- Save 15% on this and all future laundry subscription orders.
- Pause, change your renewal date, or cancel any time.
- Out of your favorite candle? Add any one time item(s) to any subscription renewal order.
*Our small company does not have the official "HE Safe" approval stamp, but we have tested it ourselves with success in HE machines.
I have this on automatic ship now. It works well, smells great, and is a purchase I can feel good about!